Saturday, February 28, 2009

.:The power of three:.

Who?

These three... XD

Hannah, Haziq & Hasha

Last Saturday I went to visit my grandma at my aunt's house. She just had her operation and I had to see how she was. Thankfully she's fine. Surely there's pain after surgery, I should know. Even a small incision can affect you for a few days. A larger one at the stomach would be worse. It's sad to be helpless, not being able to do much but I hope my presence did change something. To have company always lessens pain right?



Well to brighten things up are those three up there. ;) my dear cousins.



They can get you running round the house! haha...The smallest one (a year old); Hasha can walk now. There was one time she walked to my grandma and called out ,'Pah...' Isn't that cute? I've only heard her say 'Ma' before this. haha... Usually she'd scream when other people go near her, except her parents of course. Somehow this time she warmed up to me! :D She let me carry her around and even laughed!



Abah, jgn jealous ye? :P She screams the loudest when my dad's around. hehe...



As for Hannah and Haziq, they've been okay with me already. They used to be all silent but now silence isn't an option.



BEFORE

Me : What's my name?

Both of them : Ermm....aaa...(silence)


Very devastating =.=



NOW

Me : What's my name?

Both of them : Kak Dira! (without hesitation! :D)


At last. :P hehe



You should hear how they pronounce my name. :P I was eating some chocolates and Hannah wanted one too. Look what happened...


And she's happy about it.


:) I surely had fun that weekend. It's the right place for pah to be. Kids have so much life that you can't help but smile when you're around them. Get better soon ey pah? InsyaAllah.

2 comments: