Saturday, March 7, 2009

Off for 2 days?

Perhaps. I'm going to my aunt's house soon today. Might not get to blog during that time. Anyways, I'm meeting Arine later. Why am I posting this? haha... It's been a while since we met. Not that long really but I'd certainly want to see her. What is this feeling?

A blessing from Allah :)

Allah menciptakan perasaan rindu ke dalam hati-hati kita. Satu perasaan yang merapatkan lagi ukhwah antara manusia. Ingat lagu Raihan? :P Suka lagu tu.
Different people miss different things. To miss friends, to miss loved ones, to miss peace, to miss happiness, to miss the era where Allah's kalimah is highest, to miss His forgiveness, and to miss His light. But wait, there is one more....we save the best for last...:P

The whole ummah, misses ALLAH...

Whoever you are, don't you miss Him too?

No comments:

Post a Comment