Friday, September 18, 2009

Home

A warm word don't you think? Some people might not bother much about it but well for me, 'home' is comfort. Leganya nk balik ni.

Will be leaving soon this evening. Do pray I get home safely cay? InsyaAllah. Lega nak balik tu satu hal, sedih pun ade gak. Kenapa? Ramadhan nak habis :( 1 bulan memang kejap je kan? Syukur Alhamdulillah dapat bertemu Ramadhan tahun ni. Memang lain sangat lah daripada Ramadhan2 sebelum ni. Dugaannya ya Allah...Allah je la yang tau perasaan hati ni. Gembira pun mesti ada :) Itu pun Allah je yang tau kenape. hehe :P Banyak lak simpan rahsia ngan Allah. ^_^ Best tau :P ngee~

Here's a quote I read from Sis Zabrina,

"God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches you by means of opposites, so that you will have two wings to fly - not one."

Deep isn't it? I can't always be happy, neither can I always be sad. I must have both.

Alright then, gotta go now. My uncle will pick me up soon. Have a nice break everyone. Happy Eid Mubarak! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment