Saturday, February 28, 2009

3rd one for today...

...because I'm disappointed.

How did this happen? Let's just say I found out something hurtful. Partly it's my fault, I mean it's not like I totally didn't know. I guess I wanted to believe it wasn't true but in the end the truth smacks me in the face, literally. [ouch]

Ever felt like at that one instant you couldn't breathe coz you were just so shocked? I felt that way.

I'm so sad...

but, I've got to pull myself together. I must. This is one of the moments where I feel so alone as I cannot confide in anybody. Nobody except one;

Allah
I've wanted to share this saying with all of you. Now seems to be the best moment.
Bila engkau memandang segalanya dari Tuhan-mu,yang menciptakan segalanya,yang menimpakan ujian,yang membuat keinginan terhalang dan menyusahkan hidupmu,pasti akan damailah hatimu kerana masakanAllah sengaja mentakdirkan segalanya untuk sesuatu yang sia-sia.Bukan Allah tidak tahu derita hidupmu,retaknya hatimu,tapi mungkin itulah yang Dia mahu kerana Dia tahu hati-hati sebeginilah yang selalunya lebih lunak dan mudah untuk dekat dan akrab dengan-Nya.
Perhaps it was just not meant to be. I was foolish to think otherwise.
I'm still sad though, but it'll subside. I have to be strong.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you! Baru third post dah emo. LoL! Hope u get better tho. Bile I depress, I think of Him I talk to Him for help. it helps. LoL! n do visit my blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey
    cuti doesn't mean goyang kaki
    haha
    i'm bibik-less now
    so i'm doing all the house chores
    jage my sis & everything
    so susah nak tinggalkan rumah

    hw r u now?
    cuti ape plak skrg nih?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Razor a-X,

    haha, what to do?
    I really wasn't in a good mood.
    very drastic from how i felt that morning. Anyway, third post coz it's a new blog. XD

    amie,

    mane ade cuti now ni.
    aku kat intec ar.
    I'm so, so...
    as u can see not in my best moods though.
    heh..i'll get over it.

    ala...wish you could come over at least once!
    XD

    ReplyDelete