Monday, March 2, 2009

No internet

Right when I felt like updating. haha...



Now what's this?


Cheese cake. Not really fond of it but mama loves it :)


Yesterday was mama's birthday. Happy birthday again mama! :)

Trust me, you don't look your age at all.


Wish I was home, would've loved to bake a cake. It's been a while since I baked last. Thank Allah abah remembered. haha... Heard that he gave you a lovely card mama. I wonder how lovely :P



Up next, not to forget..... JAYJAY!

Happy 16th Birthday budak! hehe... I hate it now you're taller than me. SO MUCH taller in fact. What happened to my short cousin? :P Hope you had a great birthday. 16 is a very temperamental year but then again I still feel that way now. I guess girls always are. haha...



Lastly my ex-roomie, FARAWA :D

Next year 20! haha, you just turned 19 and I'm talking about next year. :P I'm sure you had a blast yesterday. Sorry I wasn't around. Lets hope that each year we get better aite? And although we rarely meet, may our bond never fade. Miss you!



Well that's it about birthdays. What's up next? A not so happy story :(

I got my results today. Physics & Chemistry Topic Test 1. I'd say it's quite bad. Okay who am I kidding? It's very bad. Even so, I put a straight face anyway. To be content is easier said than done isn't it? I really hate disappointing mama & abah. Especially when it comes to this. As we hear time and time again, everything has a reason. Remember the saying in my previous post? [kalau tak ingat scroll bawah sudah :P] Another perfect time to look at it.

Dugaan tu didikan secara langsung daripada Allah. Sepatutnya rasa bertuah la kan? Tapi jarang sekali kita fikir begitu. Kalau fikir pun, lepas dah mengeluh.

Truth is I realised I learnt a lot today, and it's just noon! :P Allah is Great :) If what had happened did not happen, I wouldn't have thought the way I am now. What a waste. So, Alhamdulillah for what has happened.

'...boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal itu tidak baik bagimu,
dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal itu tidak baik bagimu.
Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui.'
[Al-Baqarah 2:216]

There are things that we might like but isn't good for us, and there are things that we despise that suit us best. You know suddenly I feel better. :) You see, when we use our minds to think we find answers.

In the end as always, Allah knows best.
Husnu Zhan...kita bersangka baik kepada Allah.

8 comments:

  1. heyy
    still emo ke?
    r u oke?
    maybe pms kut
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    most probably ;)
    u pun ke?
    i'm alrite thanks, just as i said temperamental
    so u don't know how i'll be the next minute
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah
    the pe'od is coming
    dah dekat2 dah ni
    kusut aje
    hehe
    all the best for ur biology thingy

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...
    thanks for making it public!(full of sarcasm)
    XD

    wey, call me. this is an order.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate phone calls :P
    that doesn't mean u can call me

    i'm too tired to talk lah
    *ceh alasan*
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. gaga
    btw, result is freakingly confirmed
    12th march
    pagi tadi nampak kat berita
    cam taw2 je i tgh bingung psl result tuh
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like me last year then if on the 12th...
    I remembered that the time I felt really scared was on that early morning of 12th march 2008.
    So scared that I nazar...
    Tawakkal cay mira? InsyaAllah You'll do alright.
    Rahmat Allah itu luas, mintalah kepada-Nya.
    Rezeki itu boleh dtg dgn x di sangka-sangka.

    ReplyDelete