Monday, October 26, 2009

I got shot...

I mean a shot a.k.a injected. Now this is one of the things I hate. Seriously. I've made an entry about getting shots in my old blog and I tell you I didn't like them then and I still don't like them now. It's a shot for immunity against meningitis that'll last for 2 years the doctor said. Oh well, gotta get it done before I go you see. Where will I go? Ade la... :P


Okay back to the hatred. Shots bring out the worst in me. I get all cold and freaked out when I know I'm gonna get an injection so dad's move in making it a surprise kinda helped. Haha... It didn't hurt. Well, the pain wasn't what I was afraid of. I just didn't like the idea of something foreign going into me. When the needle invades my skin and places this liquid of inactive pathogens in me. Ugh.. What more when I need to draw blood. An invading needle taking out my blood! I can feel my body screaming NO! Okay, that was just me being dramatic. Huhu... I'll get over it. At least I'm better than before when it comes to this. Bottom line is I just don't like injections. This refers to me getting them by the way. If I have to poke anyone that wouldn't be a problem :P


Thing is, last night my arm hurt. It hurt really bad that I refused to move and I felt like I might get a fever too. Really not a pleasant time I tell you. I couldn't even lie down properly and because of it I can't help but complain a little. I wasn't dreading it or blaming anyone. Oh well, I was just uncomfortable and so I seeked comfort. Makes sense right? :)


Then someone without realising it comforted me by saying this,

"Sakit itu datang dari Allah dan Allah jualah yang menyembuhkan. Sahabat tidak minta untuk disembuhkan kerana dalam sakit itu ada penawar."
Hopefully you'd learn something from that as I did. I don't know about you but for me sometimes it's not much of the complaint really, when you don't feel good you just want to talk about it. You don't actually want a solution to solve that problem but rather to know that someone is listening to you and offering comfort. Still, we must always remember that even pain comes from Allah and when Allah destines something to happen it is never without purpose.

As to the person who said this, thank you once again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment