Monday, May 3, 2010

Who are you?

Salam alayk~

A friend shared this with me today and I want to share it with you :)

"I am a traveler seeking the truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and who proclaims: "Truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my living and my dying are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds; no partner has He. This, am I commanded and I am of those who submit to His Will." This is who I am. Who are you?"

(Hassan al-Banna)


So simply said ey? How wonderful it is to be able to say this and mean it. To have these words come out of you straight away without you having to structure it as it is apart of your soul. It is who you are. May he be blessed by Allah always.

No comments:

Post a Comment