Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My silence...

...was what I needed and now the awkward start begins.

I'm different now. Not so perhaps to those who know me. Much so to those who think they know me. I meant no harm. Honest...I just did what I had to do. No more pretending. No more resenting.

It wasn't all a lie. No...I genuinely had moments where my heart felt so at peace. Moments I reached out...bursting with honesty & truth trying to make sense of it all. Trying to connect. But I feel there is something missing, something I still don't understand causing me to be this way. There was something wrong with me and to ignore it any longer would only do more harm than good.

Words don't suffice to explain what's going on with me, forgive me for that. I want to start over...this time insyaAllah with the right foot forward, with my heart in place. I took a risk and it wasn't easy.

So please...let me~

No comments:

Post a Comment