Wednesday, June 3, 2009

And I'm found.

Am I fooling around here? What's with this lost and found? haha... well figuratively speaking it brings deep meanings and I'll leave you to think about it however you want.

This is my 50th post :) how shall I spend it? By being random.

Do you see a blessing in being lost? Most people fret right? (I do too) But by being lost only then there is a chance to be found and what a great feeling it is when you find something. You wouldn't feel it otherwise. Just like darkness. It's out of the darkness that we learn to see. Ever been in the forest at night in complete darkness? I have and it's so surprising how being in that condition you see things you've never seen before (not refering to supernatural beings :P btw).

Here's a comment on my Angels and Demons post. I figured we should all learn from it.

"Agama itu bukan sekadar untuk dibicarakan tapi untuk difahami dan diamalkan, tidak semestinya yang berbicara itu memahami dan tidak semestinya yang memahami itu mengamalkan. Cerminlah hati dan peribadi, muhasabahlah diri. Semuanya terpulang kepada diri."

True indeed but having said that, we must always try to improve ourselves and to do that we must first not be afraid to speak. And if those who speak are at fault, for those who do understand it is your duty to correct those who are or may be a little off track. Some of us are forgetful. Some are arrogant. Some of us are blinded by fake happiness until we couldn't see even the most obvious things. Thank you for offering your piece of mind whoever you are. (I think I know) May Allah bless you.

"Semuanya terpulang kepada diri."

Yes, I'll remember that.





No comments:

Post a Comment