Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I'll never say

I don't know about you but I dearly love letters. Letters that I write and especially letters written for me. I don't think many people share that interest since now there are many other means and ways of conveying messages. I think it's a pity though. Letters have their own meaning.

Reading back what people gave me always brings a smile on my face. Even if the writings are horrid. haha...but you see it brings back memories :)

Among those letters, one pile that I have with me are letters that I wrote but were never sent. I keep them you know. Odd isn't it? But yeah, I do have this pile of them. I'd say their the things I'll never say. To the supposed to be recipients I'm sure you're curious as to what I wrote but well, you'll never get your hands on them :P unless I suddenly decide to give them to you of course which is rather unlikely :P huhu

Because I'm so fond of it, birthday cards I give away are always special. Ask my friends who've been recieving (especially arine :P). I'd write a whole lot in there in hopes of giving a smile to the reader. That's how I am. I guess personally I connect :) and I hope people are able to feel that. To me honest words (written by the hand) mean so much more than presents.

Then again, that's just me. Don't know bout you :)

So what am I gonna do with those unsent letters? Send them? It'll be too outdated by now so I suppose they'll still be in my keeping for now. All the things I'll never say~ ^_^

4 comments:

  1. huu~~ kte pon ade letter xanta~ sbb ilang~ pastu jumpe blek~ ngahaha~ cm eyot je ble bace blek~hahah~ surat nk ksi kwn kte after PMR~ yeah, i won't let anybody read that~ heheh~

    erm awk~ i'm not sure bout moving my blog~ huhu~~ cm dh comfy je dok LJ~ huhuuu~ ke i'll start blogging here when my new life chapter starts~ eheh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. to adzwin,

    huhu...hey, i still have ur black book with me u know. muahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. to hisham,

    nk surat? tunggu 30th june ar. :P

    ReplyDelete