Monday, April 19, 2010


I feel so small..so flawed. Incapable of taking care of something and let it stay. The road, i cant see the ending. I just dont know what to do. Stopped in my tracks. hesitating...whether to turn around or to walk on... and im still standing there, not going anywhere. I just wish I have a reason to turn back...and I wish you'd give me one... but how can I turn back to someone who doesn't want me there anymore?

p/s - hey arine...I must say, you've always known the right words to say to describe how I feel and right now when I'm lost for it, I had to take yours to express myself. Hope that's alright with you :) coz this is exactly how I feel.

1 comment:

  1. if u just stay, then u'll never reach the end.. make a move, open up a pace and travel along the path.. but sometimes, it's just better to just stay.. because He knows what's the best for all of us, so whichever way u choose, it's been destined..

    ReplyDelete