Monday, April 19, 2010

People just don't think of death enough.

I think it's sad when you forget to be yourself and when you change unnecessarily for meaningless reasons. To wake up and suddenly not know who you are. That's just... sad.

Why should you be obligated to be anything else but who you're meant to be? Why does it matter so much about what people say and think of you when you know it's not true? Why try so hard to impress and end up not being able to? ....why?

These days, I spend most of my time alone like many others I guess. That's fine with me because I've always liked it that way. I guess it's just a way of retreating and isolating myself away from people who don't understand me. Going away to take my mind off things and to be at peace.

I realise I keep saying that...'people don't understand me'.

Sounds selfish doesn't it? I agree with you on that but sadly it's true and I'm not just saying this to put the blame on others or anything like that. I'm saying this because that really is the truth. I won't pretend that I know everyone but I do know that I try to and every time I would try my best to put up with how people are.

Many though don't feel the need to do that. To tolerate and be nice. To accept people. To know what to change and what to keep. To know your own flaws and admit it, own up to it. To open their minds....

I'm alrite...really I am...I just wish that people would think more. Use their heads and THINK. If you die tomorrow or right after this, would you still want to be in dispute? Would you?

And that's why I say, people just don't think of death enough.

6 comments:

  1. salam

    "I realise I keep saying that...'people don't understand me'"
    -maybe u can just make them understand..ppl will nvr know u dont like durian if u dont tell them..at the end u'll end up getting durian from ppl who love durian...example je...hheheh


    "I won't pretend that I know everyone but I do know that I try to and every time I would try my best to put up with how people are."
    -we'll nvr know everyone in details..only ALLAH knows evryth..HE is the creator of all of us...ppl also know that they've also tried their best to put up with u or me....huhu..so, we r all trying..we juz dont know...maybe ppl hv tried and still trying their best to put up with how U are...ermmmm...


    Many though don't feel the need to do that. To tolerate and be nice. To accept people.
    -nvr generalize it to all...there r gazillion of ppl in this world..the probability is high that ppl hv the feeling that the need to be nice n be tolerate...if not malaysia wont be a multiracial country..rite??huhu

    To know what to change and what to keep.
    -'some' ppl(like me maybe)..'not all'..are juz lack of common sense...that the use of neigbour or pple around us to spill it out...to tell what to change for the better world..i need u n u need me

    To know your own flaws and admit it, own up to it. To open their minds....
    -there r too many flaws..it's uncountable...till we sometimes forget that it is a flaw..we r human...slave of Allah...weak etc...as u always say...'ppl juz dont understand'..coz of that some prefer to admit to ALLLAH, the Almighty...



    ...I just wish that people would think more. Use their heads and THINK. If you die tomorrow or right after this, would you still want to be in dispute? Would you?
    -thinking is a process...it needs time...long or short..we'll nvr know...maybe u can trigger them to think(i prefer berterus-terang drpd berteka-teki..huhuhu)...u can nvr think what ppl think..sometimes we hv to ask what ppl think to clarify their thinking or thought..
    dispute make ppl think..what..hehhehe..it's not a war yet..:)



    And that's why I say, people just don't think of death enough.
    -do u??...do I??thank 4 reminding...smoga kte sesama saling mengingtkan...org yg sentiasa mgingati mati ialah org yg bijaksana..iAllah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. People just don't think of death enough

    ur title..
    maybe it can be change to...

    "WE just dont think of death enough.."
    juz suggestion..

    ReplyDelete
  3. to anonymous.

    when I write 'people', I was thinking that I was included in that since I'm also human so yeah, no problem with the title cause I definitely meant it for myself too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to che' ain,

    it's like doing a book review. haha. thanks, I don't wanna comment on any of it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. write a book, dira n send me a copy..free ok...i can comment pedas2..haha..slalu sye jd silent reader je.mmen..ttiba je gatal tgn ni nk comment..

    maaf salah silap...dak baru bertatih...sket2 jatuh..adoyai...papepon, luv u more than ever :)..oppss..sorry, declare in public lak..

    ReplyDelete
  6. to che ain,

    Like I expected, u didn't get what I meant when I said that. But then again no problem, as I said I won't comment. Meaning to say, I won't explain. huu~

    ReplyDelete