Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do listen to this! ^_^

Salam alayk my brothers and sisters :)

Early this year I was browsing the internet, watching videos of talks by muslim scholars till one day I found this american radio station. Meccaone~

click the photo to visit the website

It provides recordings of various discussions held at the station which is really very interesting and I highly recommend you to go check it out! I personally think it helps you to widen your scope of thinking as you'll get to listen to talks on various topics presented from all sorts of people, mostly muslim scholars. All those who love Allah, insyaAllah :) You might find things you've never even thought of before for instance how a person presents Islam through his photography, the different ways people do dakwah, how other muslims of different races from us improve themselves and continue to spread the word. It's just amazing. Some recordings come also in videos you can watch.

I don't know why I haven't thought of posting this up before to share with all of you. Shame on me :( Truth is I have been very excited about it when I found out. And one more thing, the download is free! Perhaps the down side of it is that you need to download iTunes first if you don't already have it but that's free too so, not really a problem right? :P

I do hope, you'd find some good in it ^_^ InsyaAllah~ Please go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment