Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Note to self.

'Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.'

Yup, that's right. In times like this, I would remember this saying I heard years ago. A quote I feel is etched in me and better understood as I grow. There are many other things that are more important than the fear you feel. If you could take a moment to realise that the world is not just about you, you'd see why your fear of taking that step is less important than the fact that you must take that step.

It takes courage to get up. It takes courage to pick yourself up and start running again. To run faster than you ever thought you could.

You do have courage don't you? I know you do. So, what are you waiting for?
Get up.

You must.

No comments:

Post a Comment