Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Long distance relationships.


Ahaa...so what's on your mind about that? hehe...no taking it the wrong way now. I'm talking about friendship. Friendship with my friends who have left me. (sedih kan?) Left here meaning they've all gone to their universities overseas. You know, to get seperated is hard. Very difficult when you have no idea when you'd see them again but even if the chances of seeing each other is high, it doesn't make separation any easier.
I had a long chat with my best friend yesterday. Again, I'm sorry I did more talking Arine. Hehe..I mentioned before that she's in Bristol now. Busy of course with classes and all but luckily I caught her just before she had to go to her morning class. See? It's good to wake up early. You get to do so much. hehe :P And so we skyped. Lepas la rindu. How simple it is for us now. Even if all this technology didn't exist. I think we'd still be able to connect to each other and write letters at least. Thing about long distance is that both people have to want it to work.

When it's something you both want, it will happen. No matter how difficult or tedious the process may be. Even if you have all the technology in the world and yet you don't bother then there would be no relationship. It's about wanting it or not. Means and ways, you can always find them.

I was also lucky to chat with Adzreen & Adzwin. :) But both of them were ditching me for histology. Haha...they had to read. Yeah I know. Weird thing is one's in Russia and the other is in Poland and they actually ditched me for the same reason which is histo??? haha... but at least I got to say a few words :)

So, who says you can't maintain good relationship from far? You can :) And that includes relationships with your family, especially your parents. It doesn't matter how far you go. You can be at the other side of the world, a totally different hemisphere from your parents. Just, be sure to contact them. It may not appear very crucial to you but trust me it really is to them. We'd know when we become parents I guess. hehe...

We might have fights with our parents. Hardly agree on things, have different views and such but we're family. A bond created stronger than any other bond. A feeling that is different. You can never get rid of each other that's for sure. haha... I'd say you're stuck. So, make the best out of it. :) It needs effort. Different people have different ways. Some you see are close to their parents, and some really aren't. Not too late to change things though. It's never too late so long as you are still breathing.

Satu ciptaan Allah yang memang terasa indah dan dekat di hati ialah kasih sayang. That's what I think. Among all His great and wonderful creations, I really like that one. ^_^ A lot! It's always a good reason to want to live. To want to do things. It makes you happy.

Love your parents, love your brothers & sisters, love your whole family, love your friends...

Love them all because of Allah. He created love so never forget to give credit. hehe... Ucap syukur alhamdulillah.

May Allah bless us all, and that includes you :)

4 comments:

  1. bila baca apa yg anda tulis, diri ini selalu dimuhasabahkan..terima kasih sahabat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaa...dila ni. dush! hehe...alhamdulillah if you get something out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't ditch you~~!! hoh0h...u know, ttibe ALL of my classes got cancelled till 2nd of Dec...huhuh...jd pening jap cuz that was never in my plan...having no class for 1 whole week..because of the grip thingy..a friend of mine ckp her teacher ckp it's h1n1...it's true then...huhuh..i was really looking forward nk g physio class~~ eh...byk sgt lak cmmnt..=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...ok la..sorry2..:P ye la, antara org yg paling x ditch aku ko la. ok? hehe :P tp adzwin sememangnye ditched me. X kesah nk ckp gak! huhu.. XD wow...1 week of sudden cancelling. yeah mmg x best. I mean, ntah. now mmg cmtu. Kalau cuti tu abrupt like that mmg rase tak suke. eventhough cuti tu ye la best tp x suke when we expect to study and bersemangat nk gi class. huhu..I get what u mean. Pnah kene dulu sbb h1n1. ngee...ok2...now my comment lak pjg :P

    ReplyDelete