Monday, November 23, 2009

Pasta...yummy!

What about pasta? It's my breakfast this morning. hehe...leftovers from going out with mama yesterday. Sangat sedap! Why is it the title for this post? Coz I'm never good at choosing titles. :D haha..

I visited a blog this morning and found this quote,

"People tend to notice mistakes done by a person, but usually ignore the process of self improvement that this person is trying to make.."

What do you think? Well, I'd say it's quite true and rather unfair right? It all comes down to judging isn't it? Being judgemental towards others which most of the time is not a good thing. I said most of the time so surely there are acceptable instances but then again the trouble is the fact that we don't exactly know how to judge.

In a person, the truth lies in the heart. Something you and I will never be certain of. Something we can never be sure because the heart is not seen. It is hidden deep inside and you know how looks can be decieving. I notice now that even actions can be decieving. It's like there's no way of knowing the truth. We have to rely on our maturity or something to try and see through and at times what we conclude can be seriously wrong.

You know, I had a conversation with a friend last night and I asked about matters of the heart. Meaning to say here is that I asked how are we to know something when it all seems unclear and uncertain (looks and actions being decieving). Well, this friend told me that at moments like that, I'd have to look into my own heart. I'd have to try and understand with my heart and somehow by doing that, I'd see the truth. I should be able to get the answers to the quiries I have in me. I would be able to see.

Remember before I wrote a post about truth? click here to read. It was a long time ago but that time I said that truth is hard to come by because people are afraid of truth. They can't handle it and need something more. Now...I still think that's true. Is fear what blinds me from seeing with my heart? hmm... I fear assumptions. That I know.

The heart is a curious thing isn't it? That's why I like to talk about it :) There is a lot to explore concerning that particular part of us. I want to be able to understand with my heart. I really do. Don't you wanna know what your heart can do?

2 comments:

  1. Macam pernah dgr quote tu.. Rasanya ana ambil dari blog orang.. huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. to akh,
    ey, dira amik from ur blog la. ape la akh ni. :P cuma tukar sket coz there was an error in grammar. ngee~

    ReplyDelete