Monday, September 6, 2010

A new look ^_^

Well it's about time I changed the background of this blog right? haha..and you know what I think? I think it looks great :) New and refreshing! wee~

Something you might not know about me is that I love leaves. Leaves like the ones you see here. It makes me feel serene and who wouldn't feel that way when looking at green? Right? Perhaps it's a bond I have with nature... haha :P I do have a problem with my alma matter being rather barren now. No more pine trees and tall beautiful casuarinas :( It's all tarred roads and heat.

Oh well, what's done is done. Alhamdulillah I had the opportunity to be in school when the trees weren't chopped off yet and I'm very thankful that in Taiping (my kampung) the trees are still there :) Those old trees. I wonder how old they are. I'll be going back to my grandparent's house on wednesday morning insyaAllah. Might get a chance to drive. (I just got my license! ^_^) huhu... May we safely go and return. I might not be celebrating raya at my kampung next year. Looking forward to this one somehow despite the sadness of this blessed month leaving.

No matter where you'll be spending your raya, I hope you'd be filled with joy and happiness. May we all attain His forgiveness~
Aamin...

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum Dr Nadira,

    Yes, go green. ^_^

    Everyone should become environmentalist.

    I see. You have already got your driving license. How about in Ireland? Will you translate it to English? (As what we did in Australia)

    All the best for your current and future undertaking. ^_^

    May Allah endow us with His forgiveness and blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'May Allah endow us with His forgiveness and blessing.'
    Aamiin...

    Salam alayk Akhi Wan,

    Hee..yup, go green! ^_^

    I won't be translating my license though. It's still P so I can't use it overseas yet. Gotta wait 2 years for that.

    Thank u and all the best to u too! Doakan dira ye?

    ReplyDelete