Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Salam 'Aidilfitri ^_^


Salam alayk my brothers & sisters :) Today before I go off to Taiping, here I'd like to wish 'Eid mubarak' to mama & abah, my family, all those who know me and the whole ummah!

Not because it's tradition but because it truly is a joyful day and we should always pray the best for each other :) Sincerely I'd like to ask for forgiveness from all of you. I made mistakes, we all do and Allah's forgiveness is what we hope for. May He grant that to us. And knowing how we hope for forgiveness from Allah, we should know how it feels for those who hope for forgiveness from us. So, do grant it :) may the bond in our hearts stay strong and become stronger. InsyaAllah.
Semoga amalan diterima olehNya dan kita semua mendapat redhaNya..
Aamin~

2 comments:

  1. Salam Aidilfitri to you too! See ya at KLIA... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taqabbalallahu Minna Wa Minkum. Kullu 'Aam wa Antum Bikheir. :P

    ReplyDelete