Friday, November 26, 2010

May Allah heal my heart

Salam alayk brothers and sisters,

Right now I'd just like to say that all of us should always find ways to purify our hearts. Always...coz syaitan would never stop trying to creep in and change the purest of intentions into dark ones. He'd find his way somehow and the only One to protect you would be Allah.

Only Allah~

There is good in our hearts. We just have to look for it and take care of it. I'm not saying it's easy coz it is difficult but that's how we're created...

...to be in struggle.

My dear self...don't worry. Allah is enough for you and insyaAllah He will be the One to save you.

By the way, here's a song I'd like to share. May it hold some meaning for you as it does for me insyaAllah.

2 comments:

  1. salam alaiki ya ukthi..

    how's life in ireland???i'm sure it's great..
    simple post, but like it sooo much. and heard that song before, and became one of my favourite songs....

    btw, all the best and pray for me too...

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam alayk dear :)

    My goodness I didn't realise that I haven't replied ur comment. Apologies for that. Alhamdulillah, may He give you what's best for you insyaAllah :)

    Alhamdulillah it is great here ^_^ more importantly coz this is where He wants me to be.

    ReplyDelete