Thursday, November 4, 2010

'Astaghfirullah halazim'

Salam alayk :)

I'd just like to point out a very small incident yesterday. Well, it wasn't very small to me actually but what I meant by that just now was coz something this small could have just passed by anybody...but not me. hee :)

Okay then, what happened? I was just standing outside the toilet waiting for my mum. Had some bags with me so I just leaned against the wall not really paying attention to my surroundings. Heard someone come down the stairs right beside me so I turned around. (a reflex towards sound and movement I suppose.) I didn't realize my turning was so sudden! In front of me now was a man still far from me actually but seeing that I'm female he looked towards the floor immediately saying, 'Astaghfirullah halazim.'

:)

And I thought to myself. Men like this still do exist. Alhamdulillah ^_^

'Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts; that is purer for them; surely Allah is Aware of what they do.'

[An-Nur 24:30]


To my brothers, may you bear this in mind and may Allah reward you in ways you can't possibly imagine :) Ameen~

p/s- to my sisters, ours will be the next verse cay? hee ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment