Monday, January 24, 2011

Always be there.

Who is it that's always there? Who else if not Allah? ^_^

You know, years ago my mum told me an ayah that's become one of my favourites right up till now. Only years later I found out that it was the same ayah our beloved Rasulullah s.a.w. told Abu Bakr when they were hiding away in a cave.

:) That's quite a clue already. hee...so what's the ayah?

'La takhof wa la tahzan, innallaha maana.'
(Don't be afraid and don't be sad, verily Allah is with us.)

MasyaAllah...how those words seep into my heart and soul. There are times we feel so weak and vulnerable. I've been having a fair share of those times myself too and it all comes down to the fact that it's us that needs Allah. We need Allah.

And guess what, He is always there for you ^_^

1 comment:

  1. it's true... Allah is always be there...
    and i like this song~

    ReplyDelete