Saturday, January 15, 2011

A reminder for my heart and yours.

Salam alayk my brothers and sisters ^_^

Alhamdulillah, I've gone through half of my final exams and awaiting for the other half next week. MasyaAllah, only Allah knows how I feel and to me, it's enough that He knows and understands. I read a brother's blog today that brought tears to my eyes. How indeed that everything that happens to you is by Allah. Everything is by Allah...

Just saying that should calm your heart. Knowing that it's by Allah, trusting and truly believing that. Accepting what is meant to be yours, not hoping for otherwise and being content.

Here's a video that's very close to my heart. I just wish to share it with you. A reminder that I'd constantly need so that I remember who I am. Do watch~



Ya Allah, forgive me. Forgive my heart. Forgive my brothers and sisters ya Allah. Only You can grant us forgiveness. Only You and no one else...and we don't need anyone else, we don't have anyone else other than You. Pull us close to You ya Allah.
Ameen~

4 comments:

  1. Salam, video ni tak boleh tgk la.. rugi nye, die cakap tak boleh view in malaysia due to sony copyright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam alayk,
    Terima kasih bgtau. Tak boleh tgk rupenye. Hmm... :( InsyaAllah akan cuba cari kalau2 ada version yg boleh tgk. Sgt2 harap dpt dikongsi dengan semua org.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boleh cuba link ni. It's a shorter version of the video though. Half of it.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muTOROt30_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam, terima kasih untuk link yg baru tu, dah blh tgk, InsyaAllah sama2 kita saling mengingati, ana selalu ikut blog enti,harap enti teruskan usaha berdakwah, semoga usaha enti diberkatiNya...ameen

    ReplyDelete