Thursday, January 6, 2011

No where else to turn to

Salam alayk :)

This morning I was searching for food for my heart and I found this video. At first what intrigued me was the title. Satan's trick? Wow...what is it? But then I found something more valueable in this video later on. Subhanallah. Watch it first before you read what I have to say next.



Subhanallah. I do hope you watched it. hee :) I was really attracted to the story brother Nouman shared when he went to the mall. Seeing a child get yelled at by his mother and yet still clinging on to her. Not caring about the rest of the world around him and still wanting his mother. MasyaAllah... It is true, the fact that we've sinned ever so much and we still turn to Allah. Why? Coz there really is no where else to turn to but Allah! Although we've wronged Him and such, we still cling on to Him and that is how it should be. That's how He likes it! MasyaAllah, Ar-Rahim...He loves it not only when we cling but when we cling on tighter!

Ya Allah...do forgive our sins. O' Lord who knows our sins better than we do. Who conceals and hides away our embarassing sins from knowledge of others. The One who keeps and knows all secrets. Forgive us ya Allah~

1 comment:

  1. Amiin.

    Setuju. Dialah Allah yang memang kita sangat-sangat memerlukan-Nya di dunia dan di akhirat sana.

    Allah gives and forgives, we get and forgets....

    ReplyDelete