Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Comfort in a broken heart.

Salam alayk :)

Here's an interesting saying I got from a friend. I do wish to elaborate further on what I think about this saying but right now time doesn't permit me to do much of that yet. It's okay :) I'll just post this up anyway for thought ey?

"Allah is with the broken-hearted. When your heart breaks, it's a good thing. The breaking of the heart is what opens it up to the light of Allah. The dunya is designed to break your heart, to crush it."
-Shaykh Hamza Yusuf-
Such a deep thing to say don't you think? I was immediately touched upon reading this. InsyaAllah, if it's meant to be I shall write later on my thoughts about this saying. But one thing I can say now is, there is comfort in a broken heart. My brothers and sisters, is there a better comfort than Allah?
Till I write again, may Allah take care of you and I from the whispers of satan and from our own nafs. Ameen~

No comments:

Post a Comment