Thursday, February 17, 2011

39:53

What's that you ask? One of my favourite verses in the Quran. Az-Zumar verse 53 ^_^

Salam alayk my brothers and sisters :)

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah for today, right at this moment, Allah has still given you and I life. May this moment be one full of remembrance of Him insyaAllah and may He be in our hearts, our thoughts, and our every being every step of the way. I'm off to class shortly but before that here's a video I'd like to share. It's quite a long one but I assure you that you'd love it. I know I do and insyaAllah hopefully I get to start my day well. May Allah give you time to watch :)

Regarding the verse I mentioned, let me just write it down here.

'Katakanlah, 'Wahai hamba-hambaKu yang melampaui batas terhadap diri mereka sendiri! Janganlah kamu berputus asa dari rahmat Allah. Sesungguhnya Allah mengampuni dosa-dosa semuanya. Sungguh Dialah yang Maha Pengampun, Maha Penyayang. Dan kembalilah kamu kepada TuhanMu, dan berserah dirilah kepadaNya sebelum datang azab kepadamu, kemudian kamu tidak dapat ditolong.'
[Az-Zumar 39:53-54]

Yeah I added the next verse too. This video made me see the importance of it collectively than on it's own. You'd understand if you watch. hee :) Besides, the whole Quran should be viewed and understood collectively as a whole and not seperate. InsyaAllah, slowly we'd be able to reach that kind of understanding.

Watch with your heart all right? Bismillah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment