Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pick up where I left.

That's what I need to do and not only that, I should run forward as fast as my heart would take me. Run faster, much faster than before.

Salam alayk my brothers & sisters ^_^

MasyaAllah. How important it is to have people around you to remind you, to bring you back. Although you might not realise what you've done, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening my eyes once again. Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah :)

It touches me, to see you wanting happiness for others. It touches me to see you care so much and somehow it is as though I could feel the sincerity of your thoughts. How what you feel is genuine and true. Alhamdulillah, for Allah has given such capability to you and may He continue choosing you and protecting you always. Ameen~

See? It's true that akhlak has an effective way of reaching a person's heart and this of course reminds me dearly of our beloved prophet Rasulullah s.a.w. How fortunate to be a person who reminds others of Rasulullah don't you think? :) The example & mercy to us all.

It's not too late. Not yet. For me to catch up and run. As for you, don't you dare fall behind. We're going to the same place aren't we? Although we go seperately but insyaAllah we'll meet in the end. Let's go! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment