Sunday, September 27, 2009

Budak bernama Arinah.

Wow. What do you think of the title? I think it's the weirdest yet. XP haha... Oh well, last night I sent her off to Bristol. Didn't get to spend much time with her or chat at the airport but no matter...I said the things I wanted to in my letter. You know me, letters is the way to go. haha... I was the only non-family member sending her off anyway so I can't suddenly just pull her away. But come to think of it her family is great! I didn't feel left out at all with them. That night I went back with her parents and spent the night at her house. 1st time without her though. Sad? haha...I refuse to say anything concerning that. bluekk :P Any message for her? Nope. Not here. I've said enough elsewhere right Arine? huhu...






I'm alone now.

No more Adzreen, Adzwin, Adi .... Arine~
I'll come after you guys. Just wait. InsyaAllah... Pray for me.






I love you guys. Really... :) Take care.
p/s: Arine call me aite? I don't care XD

No comments:

Post a Comment