Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"You must learn to switch off."

A friend told me that just now, nodding away as he did.

It got me thinking. Hmm... cane nk wat ek? True enough what he said triggered a thought in me. What caught me was that he used the word 'learn'. I must learn to switch off. Lately I've been learning a lot of things and I figured if it wasn't for my current predicament I might've missed those things. I might have taken them for granted or worse, not realise at all. So you see, I guess things aren't so bad (pujuk diri sendiri ni). It's not like I didn't gain anything, in fact I've gained so much. Come to think of it I just didn't get one thing which is something I really want. Instead, I got things that I needed and mind you notice the difference there? I want ONE thing and I get MANY things that I need.

Allah has His ways in doing things quite out of the ordinary and of course He would do so as He likes what's out of norm. Can I say for that reason He likes me? hehe :P Nak gak kate cmtu... ^_^ ngee~

Oh well, now the question is where is this switch off button? How do I switch off?

"Kan org suro blaja...haish...takkan sume bende nk kene gtau cane nk wat kot?"
"Ala...tp tolong la, mmg serious xtau cane nk wat ni wey."
-dialog dalaman- apekah? :P

Okay, gotta start learning then. Inside the mind is a more complicated world than the living. One might get lost, drift the wrong way or find the right path. To keep only to your mind without letting people know what's running through it can complicate things and so one should eventually try to speak. Then again perhaps you're waiting for something. For time perhaps? I've said before time can be a curious thing. Lets see what time will do this time.

As for now, seriously mane button nk switch off ni? XD

4 comments:

  1. adzwin...don't tell me ur looking at this literally. haha... well, it's just to say stop thinking about sumthin. disassociating ur mind from a certain event for a while if remembering it brings more harm than good. cmtu la. phm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaa sham ni...tu switch lampu ngan kipas. eh2! tp kn, ade la satu switch ni yg cm xde function kt dinding tu. mungkinkah??? (muka terkejut)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmg la x literally. xphm je eheh~ phm dh~ phm2~ :D

    ReplyDelete