Sunday, September 27, 2009

I didn't forget you :)

You didn't think I did, did you? I was devastated coz I didn't get to send you off the first time you went :'( Thank you for calling before you left. Really appreciate it (would've killed you if you didn't actually :P) haha... I passed ur present to Arine. Hopefully she'd be able to carefully open it. She just stashed it in her bag last night. XP typical Arinah ey? haha...

As for mine, it's kinda remarkable actually that I haven't opened it but I have to admit slight peeks were inavoidable :D ngee~

Hold it! I've been talking away and yet you don't know who I'm refering to (except the person of course). Heh. Who else if not....


Adzwin Dimyati

I know you don't like this picture but I do! :P




Yup. Her turn.

SEDEY!....Budak yang dah pindah Shah Alam tapi jarang visit. Apekah? Haha... Oh well, our last encounter was of course at the famous Section 18 of Shah Alam :P You hearing me yell and me getting hit due to certain things in a certain new black book :P (okay close case) haha... Me hearing you yourself scream, us walking round the block getting your spectacles...meeting your mum at Giant and of course the things we did with Adzreen when she was around. Baju L yang tak dapat beli. huhu...xpe2...ada hikmah :)

Good luck ey? MISS YOU LOTS!


:'(



Stylish ey? :D

Nasib Nadira ditinggalkan rakan-rakan. haha...kidding :P Take care Adzwin!

No comments:

Post a Comment