Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Sometimes the truth is not enough. People need more than that."

That explains the one true flaw of human nature. They're afraid of the truth. :)

My best friend told me that. A line taken from Batman: The Dark Knight (My all time favourite villain in there :P) What she said is true. I thank her for comforting me.

Don't you think that statement is right? People are afraid of the truth. You are afraid of the truth and so you run from it. You shun it away, you change it to suit yourself just so you don't have to face that 5 letter word.
T-R-U-T-H

Of course this doesn't apply to all conditions but to you reading, I hope you can figure out the situations wherby it is applied. You're bound to experience it yourself so use your mind to think. Let me tell you one thing about me in association with truth and perhaps justice.

If you are my friend and you do something wrong, I'll tell you that what you're doing is wrong. It won't suddenly become right just because you're my friend. When you're wrong, you're wrong.

If you're my, not to say enemy but perhaps someone I don't get along too well with and yet you do something great and you have the capabilties in a certain thing, I'll admit that good quality in you. It won't suddenly become wrong just because we're not in the best of terms. When you're right, you're right.

"Dan janganlah kamu campuradukkan kebenaran dengan kebatilan dan (janganlah) kamu sembunyikan kebenaran sedangkan kamu mengetahuinya."

[Al-Baqarah 2:42]


The difficult thing is when a friend says that you're doing something wrong. Arine would know, right? :P haha... Well, just for an example, there was one time that she thought I was going against her. I was like everybody else and I'm not supporting her. For that she thinks she lost me as a friend. She thought wrong. Because she is my friend and I care for her so much that she doesn't know because I'm not the type that says it out. Because I love her, I'm telling her the truth that what she did that time was wrong. It hurt, and she went away that time but she should know that it hurt me even more the fact that she didn't understand why I did what I did. I was alone like always.

Trust me not to hate you despite that fault and trust me when I say I care.

Same goes to me. I don't know if I'm too optimistic but when people point out my faults, especially my dear friends be it guys or girls, I take it that you care about me. The sudden hurt in your chest when you have your faults pointed out would of course happen (involuntary reaction :P) but for me it is healed thinking that, the person telling me that is saying it because he or she cares. Am I wrong when I say this? Remember husnu zhaan? Kita perlu berbaik sangka. Jadi walaupun nadira tersalah anggap (kalau salah la), tapi biarlah nadira terus dengan sangkaan baik itu dengan harapan ia menjadi benar. But, I can take the truth anytime. :P If it's not because you care, surely there are other better reasons. Again, husnu zhaan.

So, what I want to say is that part of me that says the truth, don't ask me to change that.
Salam :D

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!

    minat Joker-why so serious

    ^_^

    huhu..

    The Truth Is Out There-X Files..
    -buat bunyi efek X-Files bile bace ni-

    haha

    =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ish..sibuk je hisham nk minat joker gak
    :P bluek...huhu

    wey, tau x mase dira kecik mmg takut sgt X-Files. serious. dgr je bunyi citer tu terus cuak tukar channel lain. ni nk suruh buat lak bunyi efek tu. TAK NAK!!! :P

    ReplyDelete