Wednesday, December 16, 2009

100th post.

Okay, not exactly a big deal but nevermind :) ngee~ I've been thinking before, what would I post for my 100th post? Let's start with a quote by a dead president. Gosh...that sounds harsh. Okay a quote from a former president then. :P

"If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing." -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)-

Now that is seriously cool. Forgive my lack in using proper adjectives. I keep using the word cool for everything. haha... Oh well, it is cool! :P So I guess here I'd like to say that I wish to be both. Both in what he said. I hope that all this while my writings are worth reading and that people do want to read and are able to obtain something from it. About doing things worth writing, well perhaps at school that's done but then again looking at a bigger picture I'm still far from it. Far from doing anything worth been written about but it's okay, we still don't know the future. It's not about being written about that's important. I say it's that act. The part that you actually did something worth to be written about must mean that it's great. Right?

A short cut would of course to go kill someone or rob the bank or do a serious offence and get written in the papers for it. Haha...but you know that's not what I meant.

I hope I'll continue writing and somehow be able to touch people's hearts with what's in mine. Even if it has to be just one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment