Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lost for words

Yeah...it happens sometimes so I guess this is one of those moments causing me to stop writing for a while. Truth is there's something bothering my mind lately and I don't think I'm fit to write in such a condition.

I wanna ask you something...since I'm in the mood to write here..have you ever felt like your way through life is being guided and that someone is watching over you? Seriously, think about it. Try and recall briefly how your life has been. Do you feel what I feel? Frankly speaking, I feel like I'm learning to live in this world and that Allah has been guiding me through and teaching me.

You see when you're small and you are completely ignorant about your surroundings, you'd tend to be curious and there is this urge of wanting to explore new things. You wouldn't know to tell from what's right and what's wrong and because of that you tend to do mistakes. Mistakes you hate and regret but those mistakes are what makes you learn even more.

Ever felt like Allah is talking to you? Not literally speaking like what we can do to each other but rather trying to tell you something, giving hints and clues, reaching out to you...ever felt that? Now more than ever I think I can actually feel. It's like something in you that moves you. Something pure that drives you to do the right thing and helping you to understand. I notice that this feeling is different from what I usually feel when I was younger. It's like the hints are getting stronger and becoming more obvious. It's the feeling wherby I have someone to remind me what to do like for instance to remind me to pray, to remind me that things happen for a reason, to remind me what those reasons are when bad things happen and to remind me where I should turn to if ever I need someone to go to. And all these reminders come from none other than Allah.

I guess the way He speaks to you progresses with age. After all He knows best when it comes to knowing your capabilities, limits, how much you've grown and what way of teaching suits you most. You are taught by the best teacher and you're protected by a force stronger than everything else. It's just wonderful. Realising is great isn't it?

Sometimes I wonder why it took me ages to understand and see. I guess that's just my pace. We all have different paces. Words may be powerful but I'm beginning to see the power in not saying anything but in feeling with the heart.

Am I making sense to you? haha...Sorry if it sounds weird. It's just how I feel. Perhaps being lost for words once in a while is okay. Gives room for the heart to do the talking and rarely does the heart say anything hurtful like the tongue. In fact, the heart can't lie...it is always truthful. You just have to figure a way to find out the truth in that heart.

I know Allah is talking to me without words...maybe, just maybe other people are too?

No comments:

Post a Comment