Monday, December 14, 2009

Allah sure knows how to make life interesting :)

Don't you think so? I'm fascinated!!! I've already mentioned that in facebook just now :)
I watched a documentary today about conjoined twins...siamese twins that is. 2 girls with one body. Abigail & Brittany Hensen. What fascinates me most is their anatomy and ability to coordinate and function. It's really something you need to see to believe and then again even after seeing u can't stop feeling marvelled. Subhanallah...

Do look up on them.

Two different individuals sharing the same body. You know one thing I've noticed? It's the fact that individuality is something important to people. We all want to be seen as individuals, as our own self and being twins doesn't make it any different. In fact they'd want it even more because people tend to group them together as one. To me though, when you look closely and mingle, you'd see that they're different and are unique to each other. I love seeing that. How two people can be so different yet look the same. haha...I do have some experience in this :P

To be treated as an individual. I think this somehow gives space for us knowing that our way of thinking is ours. Do you get what I mean? It's like for once there is something unique to us an you can say 'this is mine and not anybody elses'. Something of your own. Of course everything is Allah's...nothing is really ours. Let's just say it's one thing that Allah gives us and only us. Because two people can never be exactly the same. Awesome ey? After the countless existence of people in this world, He made them all different. If it were me I'd run out of ideas! Haha...

Whatever it is, it all comes down to how majestic Allah is in creating :)

Segala puji hanya bagi Allah~

No comments:

Post a Comment