Friday, January 1, 2010

I've returned :)

Salam alayk~

Alhamdulillah, I'm safely back home after a wonderful experience abroad. I cannot say I'm happy, neither can I say I'm sad but whatever it is I am ever so thankful to Allah :)

To part with Kaabah was difficult. Masjidil Haram is a sanctuary for muslims and yes that was how I felt while I was there. May our parting only be for a short while and may I return back there near the beloved Kaabah. Did you know that just by laying your eyes on the Kaabah full of love is equivalent to 1 year of ibadah?

I just knew that when I was there and cerainly when you see it with your very eyes you can hardly turn to look at anything else.

Now, I can't write much coz I need to settle many things here at home. Help my parents clean up and all. Poor thing that both my parents and my sister aren't well. Their feverish and are coughing quite badly. Do help pray for them cay? May Allah bless you with great health in doing so. InsyaAllah I'll write more. Till then what I'd like to say is I'm honestly thankful to Allah and that all of you should be too :)

4 comments:

  1. I envy u.. Bila la nak sampai ke sana.. Huhu.. x pe.. Tanamkan tekad. Target before tamat study di UK..

    InsyaAllah.. Doakan eh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah :) you have no idea what I pray for akh :P hehe...

    bagus la mmg kene tanamkan tekad dan berusaha. dira pun kene tanamkan tekad utk buat haji plak nnt. InsyaAllah akh akan sampai sana soon. nnt Allah panggil :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bestnya, kat sana banyak caj positive..
    sbb tu doa mudah makbul, & org2 tua yg selalu sakit boleh jalankan haji mrk..
    lucky you :))

    ReplyDelete