Friday, March 5, 2010

Salam Alayk :)

Oh dear it's been such a while since I wrote. I do notice and frankly I feel ever so guilty :( Sorry about that cay? Thing is I'm currently having my trials. Another week to go until I finish. You see when I write posts, I tend to write on and on till I'm at it for hours! And I can't afford to do so these past few weeks. Let's just say this post is to say how I miss writing here and to tell you that I haven't forgotten and neither have I stopped. Many things have happened and insyaAllah, I'll write down the things I wish to share with of all you soon. Surely there will be things to share coz as we live our days it wouldn't be complete without learning something new everyday right? I say, it depends on how you look at things. Whether or not you search for the signs. Whether or not you see those signs staring at you. If you look harder, you'll see that every single thing that happens somehow holds a sign and I'd like to think of it as Allah telling me something everyday...every moment :)

I don't know about you but to me it's sweet. Sweet of Allah to show me signs in this way. Feeling the connection as something strong and ever so close. How He is actually never distant from us and how we are the ones making the distance. Astaghfirullah halazim.

InsyaAllah I shall continue when I have more time to spare.

Till then may Allah bless you and may He bestow upon you the feeling of syukur so that you don't forget Him and stay strong holding on to Him ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Thought you'd leave us hanging. For me, when I get so busy that I don't have time to write them down, they'd be immediately forgotten. Nothing beats a fresh idea written at the gist of the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't why but your new post always related to my current life. Keep writing my dear sahabat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to sitti,
    oh I couldn't possibly leave this blog hanging if I could help it :) hehe...I realised it's been a month! my bad. ngee...well, I guess when ur niat is to share something bcoz of Allah somehow ilham tu akan ada. Mintak la ilham tu kat Allah, insyaAllah Allah akan bg so, xpe la kalau x tulis mase tu pun ye x? ^_^ Ask for that fresh idea to come again.

    to anonymous,
    Alhamdulillah, mungkin Allah sedang berbicara denganmu :) InsyaAllah I'll keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you can do that too. What I mean was, if you have this idea and the exact words form perfectly in your mind to describe it but you don't have anything to jot them down with, and when you come back to that idea to write it down, you can't conjure the exact same phrase. The idea is still there, but a little bit lost.

    ReplyDelete