Saturday, October 30, 2010

Relief...

...you know, I like that word and indeed I like the feeling even more. To be relieved is a nikmat to me and you feel it most at its peak for only a split second. That split second when a burden is lifted from you, when you no longer worry.

Was I worried? Yes...and I still am. Why? Being alive you should be worried. Worried for you don't know how your end will be. Sometimes I think to myself how often have I actually really worried about the after life rather than trivial things in this world. Things I'd like to say, don't last rather than the things that do.

It's weird to think of after life? Of course not! What's weird is if you don't think about it and if it never crossed your mind. As muslims who believe in the hereafter, we should act in a way that shows that belief. We won't live forever and in fact everyday we approach the last day of our lives. So, what's stopping you from obeying Allah?

Seriously, what's stopping me??!
Astaghfirullah halazim...Forgive me Ya Ghaffar :'(

Feeling relieved is a wonderful feeling, but I haven't felt true relief yet. Coz true relief is saved for later. Once we know where we end up going. Once we've passed this test of being alive in this world. Allah made me feel some relief after accomplishing things, after sitting for exams, after getting better from sickness etc. but all that short term relief is nothing compared to what lies in store for us in the hereafter.

Eternal relief... I want that.

Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment