Thursday, October 7, 2010

7th of October in Ireland

:) Today I turn 19...

What do I feel? Well to be honest it almost slipped my mind till a friend wished me. :P People rejoice on their birthdays right? but to me it's a day I'm reminded of responsibilities as to the years of life I've been given by Allah...and now it's reached 19.

I'm still very young as most people say. True...but I believe that age is just a number and that maturity comes from experience, not age. I hope to be able to be mature for what that word really means. I hope to be able to see things more clearly with my heart. Not to act rashly but to think first. To be patient in times I thought I never could. To forgive in those times too. To love and go where true love goes and may Allah guide me to hold the world in my hand and not hold it in my heart.

I need to be stronger and to be steadfast in my steps on my way to Him. To be the best because He wants me to. To bring up His deen! Lailahaillallah.

And if all that fails...I hope to be strong at heart, to be content and to be thankful..for I trust that He knows the reasons for everything and that nothing I do is forgotten or lost.

I hope Allah will give me strength to love Him more and may He give me someone who does love Him more than I do. One who I will help and will help me in my journey to Him. InsyaAllah~

6 comments:

  1. Salam Hari Lahir utk Dr Nadira,

    Semoga lanjut usia dalam keberkatan, bertambah iman, ilmu, ikhlas dan amal.

    Selamat maju jaya di bumi perantauan.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalamualaikum~

    klu polish people, they ask awk brape tahun in this way;

    Ile pani ma lat?

    which means; how many years do miss ... have?

    and die jwb cani,

    mam 19 lat.

    i have 19 years.

    (but i have 20 years semnanye..guu...)

    happy birthday! lets use our given years wisely~~ ehek~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contrary to social norm, birthdays are actually the days for us to appreciate our mother. If it weren't for my mom, who persevered through 9 months of difficulties, I may have not born into this world in this condition. Personally, I take my birthdays as my annual reminder to how much I love my mom. So, don't forget to thank your mom on your birthday! :)

    Peace. ^_^V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all that you wish for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday. Seems like much less than a year ago that I saw you smile when I wished you "happy 18th birthday". Keep blogging.
    Mr Allan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam.

    Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional. :P

    Enjoy your last year as a teenager! :P

    ReplyDelete