Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I almost got blown away!

Seriously.

This morning it was raining (still is) and the wind was just so strong! I had to send my sister off to work and when I got out of the house......sikit je lagi nak terbang!!! heh :P But the thing is I've gained weight now so my feet stayed on the ground despite being pushed hard by the wind. Wasn't so difficult to walk really. I could imagine me before though. I wouldn't have made it. huhu...

Even so, I love the rain. Always have and always will :)

Nikmat Allah. Alhamdulillah~

p/s: Wanted to play in the rain but my mother wouldn't let me. Besides, playing in the rain all alone would look devastating don't you think? haha...Remembered the camp the other day. Loved it when we all got a chance to actually play in the rain together which gave me a terrible flu after but who cares?! :P

3 comments:

  1. nk terbang...jugak...

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu...kalau ko mmg dh terbang literally kot mase tu. muahahahaha... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. huu~~ cm best~ :O

    ReplyDelete