Friday, May 15, 2009

Where am I going?

~Home~
At last... haha... Alhamdulillah my final exams are over for this semester. Haven't been home for like what? 3 months? Yeah around that. Miss my room :) especially my shelves of books and of course most important is the presence of my family. Let's pray that this holiday turms out beneficial cay? Come on, pointless holidays doing nothing but having fun meaning not studying should end at some point right? :P
May Allah help me on this.
See you next semester dear friends. As for those involved in relay we'll meet up much sooner :)
Have a safe trip back home everybody.
:D Salam~

3 comments:

  1. :) glad ure back. posted something at the other blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. invited readers only? no fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh.. jelesnye.. aku x abes exam lg ni..
    but i'm also home btw..
    so xkesah la.. haha..

    ReplyDelete