Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Calm down...



Listening to this, I felt that. I calmed down. And why wouldn't I after hearing the beautiful names of Allah.

Stop...and think. Sometimes when you keep running forward you get carried away and your niat gets diverted. Although very slightly it still is off track and you can't allow that to happen. You are fooled by small accomplishments. You dwell on them too much when there is so much more to be attained. Forgive me Ya Allah. All this is You...All praise is to You. Protect me from thinking it is me. Protect me ya Allah.

Calmness...how I wish for it. The middle way...moderation. Yes, that's the way to go with things. So that I don't get too happy or too upset. I want to be so in love with you ya Allah but I have to stop merely saying that. There has to be proof! Where is it? Astaghfirullah :'(

All that I say, all that I write...I will one day be judged upon all that. Be judged! Give me strength to do more than what I say. To perform better than what I advise. To stop merely saying and not doing.

Forgive me ya Allah :'( Save me.

I recall a dua made by an ulama once before. He said, 'Oh Allah, don't punish me for I am admitting what I have done. People think I'm a good person but I'm the most evil if they knew.'

An ulama said that! Even Rasulullah begs for forgiveness...masyaAllah...

Allah...Don't make me forget this is all You...
Please...forgive me...forgive my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment