Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The little things

^_^

yup... just little things are what's dearest to me.

Salam alayk brothers & sisters,
Did I start off being too vague there? Well now, what do I mean by little things or perhaps small actions? Here I should say that there has been a 'misnomer' in this (my lecturer Prof Lee likes to say this :P) You know why? Coz those little things are what actually give huge and lasting effects which in turn doesn't make them so little anymore. It's the little things we do in life~

So why say little?

Because those actions, as surprising as it may seem considering the consequences it may give, are just simple actions. Actions that can be done by you and me :) You don't need to be of a certain age group, gender, race or whatever difference you can think of to set us apart. Allah made it in such a way that anybody is capable. Everybody is capable, insyaAllah. Actions that are simple yet go a long way and most importantly, touches the heart rather than the mind and we all know which of the two are more important...right?

Here's a video on our beloved prophet Muhammad. 'The chosen one' sung by Maher Zain. I grew very fond of this video as it portrays those little things that our prophet taught us. The exact little things I was talking about. The same things we tend to forget and worse, feel as though unimportant. Perhaps you've listened to this song many times or even watched this but let's make a change today. Let's pay attention to the little things in this video. Do watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment