Friday, December 31, 2010

It puts a smile on my face...

...to reconnect with old friends :) Although not face to face, although not even through conversation but only through the heart. Because when something is done for Allah, time and distance seems so little to be a problem. It's like you can just pick up where you left off and you know you feel at ease doing so.

And what I love most is to see how you've grown, how we've grown to be where we are meant to be coz that's what's best for us.

I envy you at times coz you don't know how special you are :) You don't know how you could touch my heart anytime without even trying. May you find what you are looking for and be steadfast. Don't put restrictions to yourself saying you can't do this and that coz truth is you can and I want to believe that I too can do the same.

I miss you and I hope you know that.

Salam alayk~ ^_^

3 comments:

  1. :') salam dira.

    i miss our intec years. :) i really miss those times when u used to tell me stories ttg nabi2, and those heart to heart talk. the long lunches and dinners :).
    i love hearing ur encouraging words, and you dnt know how hard it is to find another close friend like u. ur irreplaceable!

    it makes me smile thinking of our fun times together. frisbee! hehehe. sakat ain :P
    our secret 'evening' activities. serius i akan senyum sorang2 thinking about it.

    i really2 miss u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I really need your prayers dear. Again, I'm really sick...and again, it's difficult to study. I guess I haven't learnt my lesson and that is why this keeps happening to me. Seriously sick nearing exams. My finals is in approximately 8 days. I need to change. I need to learn my lesson once and for all. I must be serious in this coz if I say it's for Allah than I must be serious! I kene study. Doakan ye? Please...

    Rase nk balik rumah pun ade. huu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. insyaAllah. everytime exam u'd be sick. dnt stress urself up too much. drink lots of water. iA u'll do fine :) i know u will :) Allah is with u.

    try and work it till the end :)

    ReplyDelete