Monday, April 27, 2009

Last Bio Practical

Now that's sad. heh..but only for this semester. Well then, first of...




Read the towel. :) since I meant to post this in the morning so good morning all! :P (even if it's at night pretend it's in the morning XD) I guess when it comes to wiping we always end up using the old good morning towel and that happens to be the biology lab you know. heh... Towel lain, sorry la xleh nak lawan. huhu...

So more into pictures in this post cay? Our last bio practical for this semester was the antimicrobial effect of plants. Take a look...


It was more like preparing to cook something. :P

Briefing by Pn. Rita. PAY ATTENTION!

We used a different lab so you could imagine the fascination. I think almost everybody took the lecturers' lab coats instead of the one meant for students. haha... The most important thing in this experiment is you must WASH YOUR HANDS. Dettol everywhere so no trouble there. Wanna avoid infection you see. I was sick remember? Alhamdulillah I didn't pick up any new bacteria to add to my viral condition that time.


I liked the micropipette. hehe...(asal la x amik gambar? lupe lak) Felt very scientist like when using it. :P


After the experiment. Peace XD



And finally, my favourite picture.


Siti Zaharah & Nadira. haha...(bak kata [nama dirahsiakan] jelingan manja Zaharah) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment