Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stuck in the middle....

...and no where to go.


Salam. It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry about that. just felt that somehow I wasn't it the right mind to post anything but I guess now wouldn't hurt.


About the statement above, let's just say a friend of mind is kinda confusing me right now. There seems to be something bothering his mind but I can't quite figure it out. I don't know what I should do you see. Whether to just let it be in fear of saying the wrong thing or try to help out. For now, I guess I should just let go coz I haven't helped so far anyway and the last thing I want to do is make things worse. Simply said, I'm backing off. To my friend, is that what you want?


Forget that, now on to what happened this morning.



IELTS SPEAKING TEST



Yeah well, many have done it already but mine happened to be this morning. Comments? It wasn't so bad but I wish I didn't have to give a bad first impression. What did I do? I didn't bring any pen and paper and I wore my shoes! How am I supposed to know we have to take them off. Sheesh. But besides that it was okay. I hope... :P haha...


Thank you to those who have been helping me out. My friends should know I can be a nervous wreck at times. :P Hope to be better in the future.


P/S - Last weekend I went for Ini Sejarah Kita (ISK). To put it simply it's an activity involving the history of Islam but I tell you there is so much more to it than that. Normally after events like this I'd straight away blog about it but regretabbly I haven't this time :( Wait for me okay? May I still be around to write about it.

InsyaAllah....

"Dan jangan sekali-kali engkau mengatakan terhadap sesuatu, 'Aku pasti melakukan itu esok pagi,' kecuali (dengan mengatakan) InsyaAllah...."
[Al-Kahfi 18:23&24]





3 comments:

  1. ello buchuk~what question did u get? eheh~ hrmm..kte baru siap personal statement..nk kasi awk bace..huhuu..it's too long..kne wat 1 page. I managed to drag it to 1 1/2 pg.pening dh.xreti potong.syg je nk cut2.isk2.dh 4 days dh wat.kte mntak mak kte edit.she didn't really like it mase kte tgh wat.cm byk unnecessary thingies.ngaa~awk mmg dh xon9 yeh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See what I meant? No one picks such verse from the Quran and shares it to the world. These verses that you post are the ones that can easily induce epiphany in people's thoughts. Thank you for taking the trouble to share His Words with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To adzwin,
    It was sumthin to do with clubs and later whether or not students should be involved in politics. Bout your personal statement, I'll read it sometime later aite? remind me.

    To razeen,
    It's after all from Allah and so all thanks should go to Him. May people see the truth as I wrote in my profile :)

    ReplyDelete