Thursday, April 30, 2009

Left behind?

Yes, sometimes that's how I feel. Maybe even some of you do too. Everyone else seems to march on ahead. Confident and knowing exactly what to do but look at me, here I am still. Before things were different but now...*sigh* :(


Something's wrong somewhere isn't it? Things are not quite right and I can't afford to let this prolong further. It scares me to feel distant from You, to no longer feel that ease You'd give. It hurts when my tears don't fall for You, when they fall for someone else. It frightens me to think that my heart has gone cold, no longer feeling the warmth of light. I need to stop this nonsense, end it, and return to the right path. Will You show me the right way? Will You bring me to the right path again?


Allah.....


No comments:

Post a Comment