Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ignorance Part 2

Now who would've thought there'd be a part 2? haha... Just shows I'm still a bit emo in some ways. What do I say today?

Well I still agree with my statement earlier. Ignorance is bliss... Being in the state of not knowing saves you from unnecessary thoughts, but I can't change what's destined and so I accept it anyway. I wonder if any of you understand what I meant previously. Perhaps only very few do. Well then what is my situation currently? I'm stuck. Meaning here is I don't know what to do to solve things.

Let me ask you this. Am I at fault for being who I am?

*sigh*

It's troublesome you know. Thinking that just being yourself hurts other people when the intention is not even there. People are fond of quarelling with themselves don't you think? I mean they get so angry at one person without that person knowing what went wrong. Even if that person understood the issue is just ridiculous!

Forgive me for blaberring uncomprehensive things. I've gone through this so many times but hey, people can never get used to the idea of others hating them or anything along those lines. It's just gonna be another hurtful experience all over again.

It's okay, let us look back to Surah Al-Baqarah 2:216....Owh that sure feels better. So I guess I was meant to uncover the truth coz I could handle it because Allah will never give you something you can't handle. Now about this there's another Quran verse but (slaps face) I forgot which one. :( Will get back to it.

Conclusion? Allah knows best :)

6 comments:

  1. Puteri @ Nora Danish [hot-2-g0]..hahaha..
    kata orang muda cuma sekali..so kita enj0y..
    besides, EMO itu not gud for health..
    kata SAMSA: EMO itu "not gud ah-very bad ah u nih"
    renung2kan dan selamat meng-re-EMO-kan dirimu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh? tetibe Nora Danish? haha...
    well, trying to pull myself together. mmg xnk pun emo2 ni tp ape bleh buat? terkilan punye pasal. heh...
    it's alright, I'm okay. why? coz...

    "La takhof wa la tahzan, innallaha maana"

    right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..anda memang btol..10 markah untuk anda..tapi oleh kerana anda emo, 9 markah telah di deduct..namun oleh kerana quote yang anda berikan ["La takhof wa la tahzan, innallaha maana"] itu berjaya mencuri hati juri, oleh itu 8 markah di kembalikan semula..

    overall..markah anda adalah..(erm, since dira xamek maths, meh org tlg kirakan..hahaha)

    = 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh? I didn't know I'm being evaluated. siap ade markah lg tu. haha :P

    thanks paan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ngeh3..actually en..apa je yg jadi kat sekitar kita nih, MOSTLY kita da taw baik buruknya..kita sume da besar, da ley pk sume2 tuh..cuma nya, kadang2 kita tak nak pk, OR tak nak pk habis2..kalo tak pk, takkan mendatang tindakan..(kalo tak pk nak kawen, takkan tiba2 ley nak kawen lak en..for example)

    cuma nya..kita nih, kene pk..n..pk..n..pk lagi dan lagi..evry angles, evry single factor must be taken account..

    di sebabkan dira tlah pun sesat tiba ke Planet Intec yang menempatkan alien2 dari seluruh malaya, maka dira juga di kategorikan sebagai hidupan mamalia genius ciptaan tuhan..

    maka dgn itu..gunakan otak dira yg genius tu utk pk habes2..

    apekah yg paan merepak di sini?!maybe kalo dira genius dira tentu paham...dan tah tentu2 nya dira akan paham sebab dira juga maklhuk genius-mahakarya ciptaan Tuhan yang Maha Genius..

    sekadar renungan..TAK WAJIB untuk di baca..dan TAK WAJIB untuk di ikut..

    rentak tari jari-jemari ku skali laig terhenti sampai di sini..(kerana rehearsal i-c0de menanti..ngeh3)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha...saje je kan paan ni? :P

    yup, I understand and I am thinking :)
    "tp nak wat cane en"

    hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete