Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ignorance

They say ignorance is bliss.

True and sometimes not true but in this case I wish I never knew. The things you find out would have been better left unrevealed but what can I do if it comes smacking me in the face like this?

Now there's only one question in my head,

"What have I done?"


I guess my friend was right but I can't change the way I am. At least not certain things about me though I do try. Looks like the world can't accept a person by my name. No bother, I won't give up trying. For now all I can say is this,

Ignorance sure is bliss~

2 comments:

  1. yeah..ignorance is bliss.for some reasons only. hate it!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only u knew what I've been through. I think phoenix would be out hunting to kill. haha... that's if you guys care about me. :P

    ReplyDelete