Monday, March 23, 2009

Wedges?

Seriously nothing to do with me but just gonna announce that TUAN EKA IRINA AKMA bought new shoes! :P First attempt in wearing them today in Intec. So people, look for her. hahaha XD (hope she doesn't kill me for this :P)

Okay, so to the real deal. Nothing much actually but I feel like writing. Last week has been tiring. Mentioned the camps right? Even so, I don't regret any of it. Had a great time. Honest! Even now, for those who went to BTN, you'd find them talking on and on about it. From funny memories to akta Perlembagaan all together. :) It's a rare sight to find youngsters talking about Perlembagaan don't you think? I wonder how long it'll last.

Sad part is I wasn't really well during BTN. Played in the rain that weekend you see so I guess that's why. You know, that was my first time playing in the rain. :) Surely a lot of 'been there done that' by you people reading but yeah that really was my first actual time. I think I've mentioned before in my previous blog that I love the rain. The droplets hitting my face just feels comforting. Weird? I think many people feel the same. But there's one thing that people often forget to do when it starts to rain.

Open their umbrella? ......No
Pick up their dry clothes before it gets drenched again? ......No
Bring in your shoes from outside?.....No

So what is it?

People forget to 'DOA'...

When it begins to rain people fret a lot. "Aih, hujan la plak", "Alaa...kenape kene hujan now ni?", "Arghh, habis basah baju aku!"

Now, these people don't realise something important. [including me :( ]

Hujan itu merupakan rahmat daripada Allah. :) Pada ketika hujan itu turun, begitu banyak malaikat rahmat yang turun bersama jadi berdoalah pada waktu itu.

A reminder to me and also to you. So next time, let's not forget okay? :)

2 comments:

  1. dira u meanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    buat apa nak announce??????????
    uwek!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops...haha..:P
    I guess I'm an FBI agent that exposes things instead of concealing them.
    it's okay, people around the world, do continue looking at her shoes. haha XD

    ReplyDelete