Monday, March 30, 2009

Six o'clock...

That's when I left the library today but truth is I didn't get to study much really. *sigh* I must do something about my will power or else I'm gonna suffer later. :S Anybody out there who can help me? (smacks herself. Brain says, "You've gotta learn to help yourself first, dira") =_=


Waiting for the bus to move, I looked outside and had to snap pictures. Take a look :)



Intec sky at 6 0'clock? :P


Subahanallah :) I don't know what you think but I think the sky looked so pretty. This is the best I could get from where I was but I tell you to witness it for real is ultimately better. When you see all this greatness in creation, do remember the Creator. :) Sesungguhnya dalam ciptaan alam itu terdapat tanda-tanda kebesaran Allah bagi orang yang berfikir. Which means in order to see we must think, only then are we doing justice to our minds that are given to us. Even if it's just for a little while. After all, we must always remember Allah.

"Maka ingatlah kepadaKu, Aku pun akan ingat kepadamu..."

[Al-Baqarah 2:152]

Let me just say something here, many of you don't like to read long posts right? People for example hisham 9m5 :P. Well gotta tell you you're missing a lot because of that. As my motive is to spread knowledge to others it wouldn't be achieved if people don't read so I'll try to make them short and concise next time okay? But having long ones once in a while shouldn't be a problem right? We must learn to read more to aqcuire knowledge. Hehe :P

By the way, since I found two blogs who have failed to introduce their photographer in a recent event allow me to present her to you then :)


Nadira Ahmad Termizi XD

Haha :D Salam~


7 comments:

  1. Cool pics! Did u use a camera or was it a camera phone? If it is a phone, which model was it? LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "By the way, since I found two blogs who have failed to introduce their photographer in a recent event allow me to present her to you then :)"

    asal tetiba rase tertusuk ni ek?? huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. coz ur one of them. haha :P
    u and of course a person with blood type O. (no names disclosed :P) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I had to take my own picture plak tu. sedih x? XD haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. alaa.. kte da promote blog dira tu kira ok laa tue..huhu.. plus.. hari tu dira x amik jgak gmba diri sniri guna my cam.. so x de gmba utk present.. hoho.. point yg amat kukuh disitu~

    ReplyDelete