Tuesday, March 31, 2009

:)

Sincerity gets to people. Don't you think so? I mean somehow, someway or another when someone is sincere you see through. Can't help but smile because of it coz you don't always find people like this in the world now. Read a friends post just now actually and I thank her for making my heart feel so warm. :)

I needed it, eventhough her post had nothing to do with me, not even the slightest but it made me happy :D

Allow me to spread some happiness. I don't know if I mentioned this before but to my friends around me, I wanna tell you that you're very much appreciated. Really :) Thanks for being there for me. I'd like to specifically say it out but perhaps I shouldn't. haha... One thing's for sure is, for once I felt cared for :)

You see I have this mentality that nobody cares about me. Childish? Pathetic? Yeah I know but that's how I feel. We often overlook things that we have so I guess that's what lead me to that mentality. I've overlooked those that actually do care about me : Sorry~ I guess we need evidence, that's why. Oh well, actions speak louder than words so if you don't feel like saying it out, act it out. [does that make sense? :P] haha...

Point is dear reader, I'm happy and I want you to be happy too. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment